Boohoo launches over £ 140 beauty advent calendar for Christmas 2021
Beauty lovers can get their hands on Boohoo’s all-new advent calendar for £ 60 – but the content is worth over £ 140
The countdown to Christmas has begun and this year’s beauty advent calendars are set to put a smile on your face every morning until the big day arrives.
With 96 days left until December 25, Boohoo is giving shoppers a chance to get organized for the holidays by launching their all-new Festive Beauty Advent Calendar.
This year’s Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar is worth over £ 140 with 24 best-selling beauty must-haves. The best ? You only pay £ 60.
Behind the pink doors hides an assortment of glowing skincare, must-have makeup, and on-the-go beauty tools. The only tricky part will be deciding whether to buy one for yourself or for someone special.
The online retailer said its 24-day countdown is the ultimate ‘self-care’ gift, perfect for bringing a touch of glitter and festive joy to every day during the countdown to Christmas.
The calendar even includes a full-size bottle of the much-loved Bondi Sands Aero Liquid Gold (RRP £ 18.99) and float-worthy false eyelashes from Eylure.
If you want to know all of the content, keep reading for a full product list.
What’s in Boohoo’s Beauty Advent Calendar for 2021?
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Streak Free Face Wipes
- Boohoo Satin Gold Eye Mask
- Dirty Works Antibacterial Hand Gel
- Zoe Ayla Facial Exfoliating Pads 2 Pack
- Barry M Gelly Nail Polish
- So..? Nights of Mykonos body spray
- I Heart Revolution Lip Gloss
- 12-panel eyeshadow palette
- Boohoo Red Beauty Sponge
- The Mini Macaron Mini Frost Removal Kit
- Diamond Whites Black Edition Charcoal Powder
- Barry M That’s Swell Lip Plumper
- Sachet of Beauty Works argan oil
- Dirty Works Cube Tropicana
- I Heart Revolution Chocolate Covered Mascara
- I Heart Revolution Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Nails.Inc Biodegradable Glitter Nail Polish
- Zoe Ayla Hair Clips 5 Pack
- Brushworks Set of 2 Tweezers
- Danielle Exclusive Face Mask
- Eylure eyelashes
- Nails.Inc Thirsty Foot Mask
- Sunkissed tanning glove
- Bondi Sands Aero Liquid Gold
Gone are the days when we counted until Christmas with very small pieces of chocolate. Now there are calendars designed for everyone, from foodies and candle lovers to beauty junkies and cocktail snobs.
If you want to get your hands on the Boohoo calendar before it runs out, we suggest you get to it soon – as it is likely to be quickly snapped up by beauty fans.
But Boohoo isn’t the only retailer selling their Christmas countdown to the holiday season. Holland & Barrett recently ditched their new beauty advent calendar for Christmas 2021 – and it’s worth over £ 170.
While ASOS has given its customers not one but two new beauty advent calendars that can save you over 70%.
Are you going to buy this year’s Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar? Or is there another timeline you have your eye on? Let us know in the comments section below.