Cup of Joe and food to go
A third location for Anchored Coffee has opened at 182 N. Neider Ave., across from Costco.
Owner Kassi Allen offers locally roasted coffee, hand-prepared meals and a staff with bright, eager smiles from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily with takeout at the new location, another at 930 W. Ironwood Drive and the four-year-old at 421 W. Dalton Ave.
The new space provides the main baking facility for scones, muffins, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, burritos, egg bites and bagels and adds danishes, croissants, to-go quiches, cookies , boar head meat buns and sandwiches and Wilder coffee.
Check anchoredcoffeecompany.com and watch for new locations in Post Falls and Rathdrum.
Align Yoga Studio at 2605 N. Fourth St.
Featuring group yoga classes, sound baths, private yoga sessions, and private group events, Align Yoga Studio has opened in Unit 102 of the new Lucille Building at 2605 N. Fourth St.
Owner Amy Hobson offers Anusara and Vinyasa Yoga, Yoga Force Fusion, Children’s Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Restorative Yoga, Sound Baths and Sound Bowl Healing (by appointment) in a warm and welcoming studio.
She is helped by Cassi Gerome and Claire Kincaid-Slate. Phone 208-691-7409. Check out alignyogacda.com.
Opening of the Lakeside Integrative Headache Center
Striving to reduce headaches and improve quality of life through a personalized individual approach, the Integrative Headache Center opened last week in Suite 106 at 8827 Government Way.
Owner Erika Mikles offers Botox injections, occipital nerve injections, trigger point injections, medications, lifestyle coaching, and working with a certified migraine dietitian.
Initial hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays with extensions planned. Phone 208-261-2560. Check lakesideheadache.com.
Opening of the Runway Salon in Riverstone
With a variety of options, Runway Salon has opened in Suite 3 at 3330 Grand Mill Lane in Riverstone.
In the industry for over 25 years, owner Juel and her team provide haircuts, color, highlights, balayages, keratin treatments, extensions, makeup and more for men and women. She has been featured in numerous publications and is taking dates.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. Saturday. Phone 208-930-0675. Visit pistesaloncda.com.
Now the Tidbits
- CenterWell Home Health opens at 1230 N. Northwood Center Court. Details soon.
- A centralized location for Numerica will be in Suite 110 at 1250 Ironwood Drive.
- Companies that will occupy the new Lucille building at 2605 N. Fourth St. are Northwest Construction Management, Refined Salon and Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar.
- There’s something going on with the old Owl Cafe in Hayden.
- Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between Cabela’s Store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Mall at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A hamburger restaurant and cosmetics salon will be located in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- Watch out for a place called Pearl & Tin.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- The Open Arms Real Choices Clinic will relocate from 1800 Lincoln Way to 8056 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Major changes are coming to the Greenbriar Inn & 315 Kitchen under new ownership at 315 Wallace Ave.
- The Rebel Junk Shoppe at 2424 N. Fourth St. will expand to a streetside location.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- The former Ugly Fish restaurant building will be a Berkshire Hathaway Realty in Riverstone.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- A Sweet Lou’s restaurant and a Grease Monkey parking spot will be at the Crossings in Athol.
- CdA Kids Dental will be at 1341 N. Northwood Center Court.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Several steel storage buildings will be constructed at 3758 W. Hanley Ave., off Atlas Road, for Hern Ironworks.
- A Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop will move into the old Chipotle Mexican Grill building at 305 W. Appleway.
- A Sarah Hamilton FACE seat will be at 2120 Northwest Blvd.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Watch for a new Numerica complex at 1250 Ironwood Drive.
- The Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar will be at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- A large storage complex and new headquarters for Steel Structures of America is being built near Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa will be on Canfield Avenue.
- The CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- The Mountain Goat Lounge will open soon and will be connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- The Post Falls Pavilion food court will be near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- Today is the first day of spring.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]