Man City score three goals in five minutes in dramatic comeback against Aston Villa to snatch title from Liverpool, Leeds survive fall as Burnley are relegated, Salah and Son share Golden Boot as Man United lose
Manchester City sealed their sixth Premier League title by heroically coming back from 2-0 down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 at the Etihad Stadium.
Nerves flew around the ground when Matty Cash gave Steven Gerrard’s side a shock lead, and that feeling turned to dismay when former Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho doubled his advantage with a bit more 20 minutes to play.
But in a comeback the City class of 2012 would have been proud of (although they didn’t leave as late as they did) – Pep Guardiola’s men came roaring back as three goals in six minutes in second period saw them turn the match and title race on its head.
Meanwhile, Leeds confirmed their Premier League survival at the expense of Burnley who fell 2-1 against Newcastle as Jesse Marsch’s side managed the same scoreline with victory at Brentford.
And Tottenham had the perfect day against Norwich as they secured Champions League football with a 5-0 win at Carrow Road.
- Man City score three goals in five minutes to beat Aston Villa to claim title
- Liverpool come from behind to claim victory against Wolves but three points are not enough
- Leeds survive with Brenford win as Burnley relegated after Newcastle defeat
- Spurs claim last Champions League spot despite Everton crushed by Arsenal
- talkSPORT will have updates throughout the day and you can listen via our radio player below
Follow our live match blog for regular updates…